Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to ensure the provided functionalities, while others are intended to enhance performance and user experience.
Essential cookies are used to:
– remember what you add to the shopping cart
– remember your progress in the order
Functional cookies are used to:
– remember your account information
– ensure your connection is secure
– ernsure the website is displayed consistently
– provide support through chat
Performance cookies are used to:
– improve website performance by reducing the number of page loads
– enhance user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
– allow you to share and like on social media
– send information to other websites to personalize the displayed advertising.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIE USAGE
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
– enabling the use of certain services, such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
– allowing a service to recognize your device so that you don’t have to provide the same information repeatedly.
– recognizing that you have already provided a username and password when logged into the customer area, so you don’t have to do it every time you visit a page
– counting how many people are using a service to ensure efficient usage
– analyzing data that allows us to understand how you use the services, so that we can improve them
If you wish to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, please refer to the “Help” section of your internet browser.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org or consult the “Help” section of your internet browser.